PROFESSIONAL SPORTING DOGS
Professional dog sports are an important component to creating a happy and healthy life for dogs and their handlers. Not only are dog sports fun activities, but they also provide physical and emotional benefits. However, sometimes the joy of competing is overshadowed by unrealized goals and poor performance. When training isn’t enough, it’s time to focus on the team’s emotional presence.
At Animal Bonds, we help prevent the embarrassment of missed cues, disappointing performances, and the stress and anxiety of competing, by focusing on the emotional component of competition. Our methods and techniques are being used around the world to support the emotional needs of animals and people.
WHO WE HELP
We work with competitors, trainers, and sports associations.
- Nose Work (Scent Work)
- Disc Dog
- Working Dogs
What you will learn.
- Techniques to Increase focus
- Techniques to increase confidence
- Techniques to improved teamwork
- How to recognize the energy you bring to a trial
- How to change the energy you present to your dog and why it matters
- How to ground and calm yourself when competing
- How to support the emotional needs of dog and handler
- A stronger bond with your K-9 partner
- A safe way to provide mental and physical exercise
- A strong foundation of life skills that help you build a lifelong relationship of trust and clear communication
- More Winning Moments!
The techniques we teach and practice are not a replacement for training or behavior support, but they do address a componant that is often forgotten - the emotional mindset of the dog and handler.
If you are a trainer in any dog sport, or a K9 sport association, contact us today to discuss bringing a class to your students and members.
Our Client's Experience
What our clients are saying.
Host a Class
Interested in hosting a class?
Contact us if you would like to host a class. A minimum of ten students is required.