The Pet Effect
Learn Animal-Led Meditation
Online and in person intensive Animal-Led Meditation Classes
Animal-led meditation is a unique and transformative practice that allows both humans and animals to find peace and relaxation together. By creating a calm and harmonious environment, animals can choose their own zen and experience all the benefits of meditation. This ultimate guide will provide you with all the tools and techniques you need to embark on this incredible journey of animal meditation. Get ready to connect with your animal friends on a whole new level and discover the joy and serenity that animal meditation can bring.
Classes Begin Spring 2024
At the end of each training, you will:
- Have the ability to make a positive difference for animals, animal caregivers, the community and yourself
- Have the tools to handle stressful situations in a confident, calm, and clear way
- Be able to support the animals’ emotional health
- Become an animal magnet to even the most sensitive animals
- Have the tools to support ANY animal under ANY condition!
What you will learn.
- A variety of breathing and meditation techniques to create inner stillness, mindfulness and strength for yourself to benefit the animals.
- How to use these meditation techniques to create a peaceful environment for the emotional health of the animals and humans.
- Advanced techniques for self-care to prevent burnout and compassion fatigue.
- Ethical guidelines for supporting animals with this method.
What you’ll receive.
- Llive (via Zoom) weekly teachings and guided meditations, Q and A time with Jamie, and written supplemental materials to support each week’s lesson.
- Daily practice assignments and weekly homework to guide your journey.
- An opportunity to spend a weekend at animal sanctuaries in Las Vegas, NV to emmerse yourself in the training.
- A beautiful electronic certificate.
- An invitation to join the private Animal Bonds Facebook Group.
Animal meditation is a transformative practice that offers a wide range of benefits for both humans and animals. It allows us to tap into the calming presence of animals, experience non-judgmental companionship, enhance our focus and concentration, develop a stronger mind-body connection, and engage in mutual healing. So, get ready to embark on this incredible journey of animal meditation and discover the ultimate experience it can bring.
Host a Class
Interested in hosting The K9 Handlers Winning Mindset Workshop?
Contact us if you would like to host a class. A minimum of ten students is required.