The Winning Handler's Mindset
4-Week Online Class
4-week, mindset training for K9 Sporting Teams
Competing in dog sports should be a fun experience for you and your dog! Learn to overcome nerves and eliminate frustration by developing a winning mindset. You will learn the tricks the pros use to perform at their best level. This course is for anyone involved in dog sports - whether you do it for fun or are a serious competitor.
Group Class Dates:
Sept. 1 - Sept. 22, 2023
At the end of the training, you will
- Have the ability to calm nerves at any competition
- Sharpen your focus and perform at peak levels
- Improve teamwork with your animal partner
- Know the techniques professional sports athletes use to compete successfully and how to apply them to dog sports
- Know how to compete to win and still enjoy the experience
What you will learn.
- How to identify what's holding you back and reprogram your mindset for success.
- How to use the pressure of competing to your advantage.
- How to use breathing techniques to increase focus and eliminate nerves.
- How to perform Animal-Led Meditation to strengthen team work.
What you’ll receive.
- Four live (via Zoom) weekly teachings, time with Jamie for Q&A, and written supplemental materials to support each week’s lesson.
- Daily practice assignments and weekly homework to guide your journey.
- An in-depth manual - both download and print.
- A beautiful electronic certificate.
- An invitation to join the Animal Bonds weekly newsletter for mindset tips and videos.
Host a Workshop
Interested in hosting The K9 Handlers Winning Mindset Workshop?
Contact us if you would like to host a class. A minimum of ten students is required.