CBD Resources We Highly Recommend!
CBD can be an amazing supplement for your dog, cat, horse or any other animal. But knowing how to dose can be tricky. We're here to help!
CBD FOR YOU AND YOUR PET
The advantages of CBD and its safety are what make it such a hot topic in the animal world. Determining the dangers, how to dose, and which companies are best may be challenging. Whether you have a dog, cat, horse, bunny or even a tiger, CBD can safely help you support your animal's health needs.
Leah D'Ambrosio, a Partner at Animal Bonds, has been working in the cannabis industry for eight years. Because of her connections and knowledge of cannabis, she is pleased to assist you and your pet by referring you to some of her favourite resources.
According to Dr. Gary Richter, veterinarians have reported cannabis' success with pets suffering from a variety of ailments including: arthritis, behavior problems, cancer, digestive tract upset, IBD, bacterial and fungal infections, IVDD, glaucoma, seizures, skin disorders, chronic pain management, anxiety, noise phobias, and other types of inflammation-related pain.
To learn more about how this amazing plant can help you and your animal family members, be sure to check out the following resources:
- A Guide to CBD for Your Pet is a free gift to give you some basic understanding of giving your animal companions CBD.
- Gary Richter, DVM - he's not only known as America's Favorite Veterinarian, he has been using cannabis to help support animals for over 20 years and is the foremost expert in this field. Dr. Richter has a wonderful webinar all about cannabis and your pet you'll find extremely helpful!
- Veterinarian Cannabis Society - This society was created by a team of dedicated veterinarians and cannabis industry leaders who identified the glaring gap in knowledge about the safe and appropriate use of cannabis for treating animals. Their mission is to create lasting solutions that ensure the safe use of cannabis in pets through education, advocacy, and promoting product standards. They have amazing resources for veterinarians AND the public. If you are in a state that has not legalized cannabis, this is an excellent site for getting reliable information.
- Treatibles - In 2013, this company was first to market back for CBD treats and supplements for animals. They have wonderful products your animals will LOVE! Another bonus - their tinctures have droppers that are clearly marked so you never guess about how many milligrams of CBD you are giving your animal.
- Butler Hemp Co. - Very highly rated and high quality CBD for you. CAUTION! This CBD can be used with your dog, cat, horse, bunny, etc. as long as you follow Dr. Richter's guidelines for dosing. DO NOT USE THE HUMAN DOSAGING INSTRCUTIONS!! Their droppers do not have milligram markings so it's much harder to correctly dose.