Animal Reiki Teacher Training
Level 3 Animal Reiki
Online Certification Course
Take the next step and become an Animal Reiki Teacher.
If you have trained in the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki and would like to become a teacher, it has never been easier with this 10-week Animal Reiki and Animal Reiki Teacher Training online certification course.
In this course, you will learn the Level 3 traditional Shinpiden training such as how to offer Reijus to students, the 4th Reiki symbol and advanced meditation.
You will also learn how to deeply support all animals under any circumstance with the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki, the ethics of offering Animal Reiki, and how to teach this amazing system to others.
At the end of class you will be empowered and ready to bring Animal Reiki to your community and beyond!
The Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki, created in 2004, has empowered Reiki Practitioners and Teachers and supported thousands of animals across the globe. This unique method, created by world renowned Animal Reiki expert, Kathleen Prasad, allows animals choice, freedom of movement and creates a space where true healing can occur. It is successfully being used in 72 shelters around the world and is being used in veterinarian clinics, with sporting animals, and with thousands of companion animals.
Dates: October 11, 2022 to December 13, 2022
Two Times to Choose From
AM Session: 9:00 am – 10:15 am PST
PM Session: 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm PST
$1,000 with 25% donated to
the CARE Foundation
Choose your time and sign up below today!
Be an Animal Reiki leader.
This groundbreaking course is taught by Animal Reiki veteran and Shelter Animal Reiki Association Co-Founder, Leah D’Ambrosio. Leah has extensive experience in teaching students and, as a successful entrepreneur, knows how to empower her students to be successful after class.
Learn to teach the most effective system of Animal Reiki in existence. Other schools do not have the curriculum nor the thousands of successful stories. This system is supported by vets, animal advocates, trainers and shelters around the world!
If you have studied in the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki and are at least a Level 2 practitioner, this is the perfect next step for you. If you haven't studied in this system, at Animal Bonds we have many different classes to choose from that fulfill this requirement.
What you will learn.
- How and why the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is the most effective and ethical Animal Reiki method in existence
- Discussion and practice in the traditional Japanese techniques for Level III Reiki, including the 4th symbol and mantra, and how to modify them with animals
- The Reiki Master Initiation/Reiju
- Instruction and Practice in how to perform Reiju
- How the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different from traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods.
- How to share Animal Reiki ethically and for the best success with animals
- Why hands-on is not as powerful as hands-off with animals
- Philosophy of energy and light in the system of Animal Reiki and what it means to hold this space with animals for healing
- Instruction on creating successful lesson plans for your students
- Guidelines and techniques for sharing Animal Reiki with animals including when and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session
- A simple hands-on treatment for humans to help offer support during difficult times (this is a self-practice you will be able to share with others)
- Guidelines and techniques to support ANY animal under ANY condition!
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics including why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice and how they can help open doors for you at a vet office, shelter, or any other animal care organization
What you’ll receive.
At the end of class, you will have all the tools you need to teach a successful Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki class! You will also receive:
- A professional Certificate certifying you as a Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki teacher
- All 3 Animal Reiki manuals (level 1, 2 and 3)
- Permission to teach in-person Level 1, 2 and 3 Let Animals Lead® method courses
- An invitation to join the Shelter Animal Reiki Association - an international animal welfare organization that is only open to students certified in the Let Animals Lead® method
- Empowerment to start teaching this amazing system and start changing the world!
- Students will need to be able to participate live at scheduled times. Attendance is required for 7 of 8 sessions to receive certification. Students must be present on last day to present a Level 1 teaching.
- You must be able to connect via video (preferably) or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- Students will need to be able to download and open video and pdf documents in order to watch and read the weekly lessons and assignments.
- Students must have animals to practice with daily. A variety of animals is preferable (ask neighbors and friends to support you!), but 1 or 2 of your own is needed.
- Students must commit to 10-20 minutes/day minimum of daily meditation practice during the course.
Teacher: Shelter Animal Reiki Assoc. Vice President Leah D'Ambrosio