Animal Reiki Level 2
Sunday, December 10, 2017
Elevate your practice of “doing” Reiki to animals,
to “being” Reiki with them!
This one-day class is for people that love animals and want to deepen their relationship with them!
Jamie donates 25% of the class tuition to Windy’s Rance & Rescue in Overton, NV, so this class is an important fundraiser for the work that they do.
What you’ll learn:
- The Hatsurei Ho with Animals
- Meditations for working with the Reiki Precepts with animals
- Best ethics for approaching animals with Reiki sessions
- The Japanese teachings on the first 3 Reiki symbols and mantras
- How to work with animals and the symbols and mantras
- How to chant the mantras for self-healing and for healing animals
- Techniques for grounding, expansion and connection to help you become an animal magnet to even the most sensitive animals!
What people are saying:
“The SARA Reiki class is awesome. I would recommend it to anyone with a pet or that works with one.” Gina P.
“This was extremely informational and perfectly taught. Instructor is fabulous.” Susan H.
“Great class! I just want more!” DVM Debera B.
“Fabulous class!” Brenda B.
“Thank you for everything. I feel confident to continue my practice.” Carrie F.
What you’ll receive:
- A life-changing day with the inspirational, rescued animal teachers of Windy’s Ranch & Rescue
- An extensive and in-depth professional manual to guide your journey
- A beautiful certificate to show your professional training
- An invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association) as a Practitioner member
- An invitation to be listed free of charge on the Animal Reiki Source Practitioner Directory
Prerequisite: Level 1 Reiki or higher in any linage.
When: Sunday, December 10, 2017 from 8:30am to 4:00pm.
Where: Windy’s Ranch and Rescue in Overton, NV