Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners
8-Week Online Course
If you’ve tried reiki with animals and are not getting results ...
Our Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners class is for you!
If you’ve tried human Reiki with animals and are getting mixed results with animals, there is a very simple reason why. Animals are not human! They need a different approach.
Our groundbreaking class will show you why animals may be saying no, backing away or succumbing but not comfortable with you. Our system is so effective, after the first class you'll be getting a yes instead of a no!
Let us help you create amazing connections with the animals in your life!
Our Animal Reiki for Reiki Practitioners class welcomes all Reiki Practitioners from any lineage who are interested in successfully bringing animals into their Reiki practice.
Taught by Animal Reiki veteran and Shelter Animal Reiki Association Vice President and Co-Founder, Leah D’Ambrosio, this class covers everything you need to know about sharing Reiki with animals and getting results.
Our unique Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki, created in 2004, has empowered Reiki Practitioners and Teachers and supported thousands of animals across the globe. This unique method, created by world renowned Animal Reiki expert, Kathleen Prasad, allows animals choice, freedom of movement and creates a space where true healing can occur. It is successfully being used in 72 shelters around the world!
This 8-week online certification course starts on Wednesday, October 5, 2022, and ends on Wednesday, November 30, 2022
Two Times to Choose From
AM Session: 9:00 am – 10:15 am PST
PM Session: 5:00 pm – 6:15 pm PST
$400 with 25% donated to
the CARE Foundation
Choose a convenient time and sign up today!
Description of Class.
This unique course is an overview of the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki Levels I and II classes. With teachings and support from your instructor, you will be able to create a powerful, effective, and very successful Animal Reiki practice.
What you will learn.
- How the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different from traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods and why these differences make it the most effective and ethical Animal Reiki method in existence.
- Why hands-on is not as powerful as hands-off with animals.
- Guidelines and techniques for sharing Animal Reiki with animals including when and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session.
- A simple hands-on treatment for humans to help offer support during difficult times (this is a self-practice you will be able to share with others).
- Guidelines and techniques to support ANY animal under ANY condition!
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics including why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice and how they can help open doors for you at a vet office, shelter, or any other animal care organization.
What you’ll receive.
All students will receive:
- emails/phone/Zoom support from Leah
- a comprehensive manual broken down into weekly sections supplemented with additional resources
- Kathleen Prasad’sHealing Virtues: Transforming Your Practice Through the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics eBook
- a beautiful certificate certifying you as a Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki Practitioner
- An invitation to become a practitioner member of the Shelter Animal Reiki Association, a world-wide organization supporting shelter animals around the world.
The cumulative effect of eight weeks of Animal Reiki? Certainly, you will feel prepared to practice reiki with any animal, in any situation. On top of that, the self healing you experience will make it easier to practice with people, and fortify yourself against the challenges of daily life! This course is a win-win for everyone!
- Level I Reiki in any lineage.
- Students will need to be able to participate live at scheduled times. Attendance is required for 7 of 8 sessions to receive certification.
- You must be able to connect via video (preferably) or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- Students will need to be able to download and open video and pdf documents in order to watch and read the weekly lessons and assignments.
- Students must have animals to practice with daily. A variety of animals is preferable (ask neighbors and friends to support you!), but 1 or 2 of your own is needed.
- Students must commit to 10-20 minutes/day minimum of daily meditation practice during the course.