ANIMAL REIKI Mentorship
Fast track your Animal career with our custom mentorship program.
If you are ready to accelerate your Animal Reiki career or advance in your dog sport career, consider the Animal Bonds Mentorship Program.
Our customized program provides the opportunity to work one-on-one with Animal Reiki Meditation and Mindset expert Jamie Lee as you go deep into the true meaning of mindset or Animal Reiki and traditional Japanese Reiki practices. During this course, you will be trained all three levels of the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki and Meditation, receive private coaching hours to address any concerns or questions, and have unlimited email access to Jamie while attending the class. After completing the Level 3 training, you'll have the opportunity to audit a Level 1 class to advance your teaching skills.
Please note, to complete your Level 3 training and be certified as a the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki and Meditation teacher, you will need to join Jamie at an animal sanctuary to demonstration your comprehension and mastery of the techniques.
Dates and Times Customized for Clients Schedule
Customize to fit your needs.
The Animal Bond Mentorship Program is customizable to fit your needs. We offer an option to complete our trainings online via Zoom or you can choose to join Jamie in person in Las Vegas, NV. Although the program can be completed sooner, we recommend spreading your learning over a six month period of time.
Schedule a consultation today to discuss your needs and your mentorship program goals!
I would like more information!
At the end of the mentorship.
- You will be certified in all levels of the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki.
- You will achieve the status of Teacher in the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki.
- You will have the confidence and knowledge to teach and share Animal Reiki with others.
- You will have a support group to help you when questions arise.
What you will learn.
- How the Let Animals Lead® method of Animal Reiki is different from traditional human Reiki and other Animal Reiki methods and why these differences make it the best and most ethical practice Animal Reiki method in existence.
- Traditional Shoden (Level 1) and Okuden (Level 2) Japanese Reiki practices.
- Guidelines and techniques for sharing Animal Reiki with animals including when and how to use physical contact ethically during an Animal Reiki session, as well as a simple hands-on treatment for humans.
- An overview of the Animal Reiki Practitioner Code of Ethics and why these ethics are a crucial foundation to your practice.
- How to support ANY animal under ANY condition!
- How to start your own Animal Reiki teaching business.
What you’ll receive.
For In Person Classes
- Spend two days per class mastering the teachings and techniques and meditations.
- Spend a day at an animal sanctuary learning from the animals.
For Online Classes
- Eight weekly online teachings and guided meditations, including a Reiju, Q and A time with Jamie, and written supplemental materials to support each week’s lessons.
- Daily practice assignments and weekly homework to guide your journey.
Everyone will receive a beautiful electronic certificate, an invitation to join the weekly Animal Bonds office hours on Zoom, and an invitation to join SARA (Shelter Animal Reiki Association).
For online classes
- Students will need to be able to participate at scheduled times. Attendance is required for 7 of 8 online sessions to receive certification.
- You must be able to connect via video (preferably) or audio on the webinar platform Zoom.
- Students will need to be able to download and open video and pdf documents in order to watch and read the weekly lessons and assignments.
- Students must have animals to practice with daily. A variety of animals is preferable (ask neighbors and friends to support you!), but 1 or 2 of your own is needed.
- Students must commit to 10-20 minutes/day minimum of daily meditation practice during the course.
For in person classes
- Students must complete each two-day course hosted in Las Vegas, NV unless otherwise advertised.
- Students must be comfortable around farm animals and be willing to sign the Sanctuaries waver form.
- Students must dress in appropriate attire for the sanctuary, including close-toed shoes and pants.